Mosquito Control

Jones County contracts with Onslow County for mosquito and vector control services.  Mosquito spraying is dependent upon mosquito activity reported by citizens, in addition to mosquito trap data collected by Onslow County.  To report mosquito activity in your township and request spraying, please complete the following Mosquito Control Investigation Form:



After completing the form, press the SUBMIT button at the bottom of the form.  Your request will be sent to the Jones County Soil and Water Conservation District office for logging, and then forwarded to Onslow County Vector Control to be placed on their schedule for spraying.  You can also request spraying by calling the Soil and Water Conservation District at 252-448-2341 ext. 3.

"Serving the Public Health Needs of Jones County, North Carolina"